Just a few days after having my own "hypnobaby" I received the notice that I passed the exam for Hypnobabies' Hypno-doula training! I am officially a Hypnobabies® Childbirth Hypnosis Doula!
As a trained Hypno-doula, I am able to offer birth doula services for expectant parents in Memphis who have taken a self-study or in-person childbirth hypnosis course, such as Hypnobabies or Hypnobirthing. Additionally, I'm able to conduct Hypno-doula meetings (not classes) with Hypno-students to conduct birthing rehearsals and help them to reinforce their hypnosis techniques.
As part of my Hypnobabies Childbirth Hypnosis Doula training, I received the following audio tracks, which I'm happy to lend out to my hypnosis clients:
- What is Hypnobabies®? (a 15 minute explanation of what hypnosis for childbirth is)
- Relax Me hypnosis session (A deep hypnosis session that teaches you how to relax deeply and use a hypnotic cue word that can create a calm, relaxed feeling any time you need it!)
- Hypnobabies® Joyful Affirmations (Hypnobabies students have this track already; this one is great for students of other hypnosis classes, and in general is very relaxing and positive)
- Come Out, Baby hypnosis session (for helping to start “labor”)
- Baby, Stay In hypnosis session (for helping pre-term birthing waves)
- Special Word Cue hypnosis session (for students of other hypnosis classes, to help enter hypnosis faster and into a deeper state)
I'm SO EXCITED to be able to help other Memphis families have a hypno-birth! My own experience (which I'll hopefully write up and share soon) was unlike any of my other three births, and it felt like I was in a dream. Very calm, and the recovery has been easier than the others as well. Plus, the baby is super chill - but maybe that's just a coincidence! ;)